Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Lancer Skincare as of 2/28/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Lancer on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Lancer Skincare
• Clarifying Detox Mask with Green Tea + 3% Sulfur
• Contour Décolleté Firming Concentrate
• Dani Glowing Skin Perfector
• Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder
• Intensive Night Treatment with Hylaplex and Marula Oil
• Makeup Removing Wipes
• Studio Filter Pore Smoothing Primer
• Studio Light Flawless Eye Concealer
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Lash Serum Intense: Licorice Root
• Lift & Plump Sheet Mask: Stem Cells, Licorice Root
• Lift Serum Intense with Stem Cell Complex: Stem Cells
• Omega Hydrating Oil: Licorice Root
• Radiance Awakening Mask Intense: Licorice Root, Gluconolactone
• Sheer Fluid Sun Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreen, Stem Cell
• Soothe & Hydrate Serum with Hyaluronic Acid: Gluconolactone
• The Method: Body Cleanse: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
• The Method: Body Nourish: Glycolic Acid
• The Method: Cleanse Normal-Combination Skin: Salicylic Acid
• The Method: Cleanse Oily-Congested Skin: Salicylic Acid, Stem Cells
• The Method: Cleanse Sensitive-Dehydrated Skin: Licorice Root
• The Method: Nourish Normal-Combination Skin: Licorice Root
• The Method: Nourish Oily-Congested Skin: Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root, Stem Cells
• The Method: Nourish Sensitive Skin: Licorice Root
• Volume Enhancing Lip Serum: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Advanced C Radiance Treatment with Vitamin C Collagen: Retinoid
• Advanced Retinol Treatment: Retinoid, Bukchiol
• Caviar Lime Acid Peel: Glycolic Acid, Retinoid
• Retexturizing Treatment Cream with Glycolic Acid: Glycolic Acid, Retinoid
• The Method: Body Polish: Salicylic Acid, Retinoid
• The Method: Polish Normal-Combination Skin: Retinoid
• The Method: Polish Oily-Congested Skin: Retinoid, Salicylic Acid
• The Method: Polish Sensitive-Dehydrated Skin: Retinoid
• Younger® Pure Youth Serum with MIMIXYL: Retinoid, Glycolic Acid, Bakuchiol
• Younger® Revealing Mask Intense: Retinoid