Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Benefit as of 9/14/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Which makeup do you need to worry about?
There are a lot of products you don’t need to screen, and it really depends upon the formulation. You don’t need to worry about powders such as setting powder, highlighters or eye shadows. Eye liners and brow products that are wax based pencils also don’t need to be screened. Mascaras and mascara-like primers and brow products also don’t need to be screened.
I have purposefully not screened these products, and as I’m usually overwhelmed with request to review products that should be screened, I will not review these products for you. Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup for more explanation.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Benefit on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Benefit
• Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer
• Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• California Kissin’ ColorBalm (at ULTA)
• Chachatint Cheek & Lip Stain (at ULTA)
• Eye Beam Gel Highlighter (at ULTA)
• Gogotint Cheek & Lip Stain (at ULTA)
• High Beam Liquid Highlighter (at Sephora, ULTA)
• High Brow Duo Pencil (at Sephora, ULTA)
• High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter
• High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter
• It’s Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream (at ULTA)
• Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color
• Lovetint Cheek & Lip Stain (at Sephora, ULTA)
• Playtint Lip & Cheek Stain (at ULTA)
• POWmade Brow Pomade (at Sephora, ULTA)
• Stay Don’t Stray Eyeshadow Primer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• The POREfessional Face Primer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Gel (at ULTA)
• The POREfessional: Pearl Primer (at Sephora, ULTA)
• The POREfessional: Super Setter (at Sephora, ULTA)
• They’re Real! Remover
• Total Moisture Facial Cream (at ULTA)
• Watt’s Up! Cream Highlighter (at Sephora, ULTA)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain (at Sephora, ULTA): Salicylate
• Dr. Feelgood Mattifying Balm: Salicylate
• Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation (at Sephora, ULTA): Chemical Sunscreen
• Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation SPF 15 (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Smooth It Off! Cleansing Exfoliator: Licorice Root
• “That Gal” Brightening Face Primer: Chemical Sunscreen
• Weightless Moisture Face Moisturizer (at ULTA): Chemical Sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Boi-ing Brightening Concealer: Retinoid