Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Benefit as of 2/19/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Benefit
• Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer
• Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer (at Sephora)
• Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer (at Sephora)
• Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer (at Sephora)
• Chachatint Lip & Cheek Stain
• Dandelion Shy Beam Liquid Highlighter
• Eye Bright
• Firm it Up! Eye Serum
• GoGo Tint
• High Beam Liquid Highlighter (at Sephora)
• High brow eyebrow highlighter (at Sephora)
• high brow glow brow highlighter (at Sephora)
• Hoola quickie contour stick
• It’s Potent! dark circle eye cream
• Lovetint Lip & Cheek Stain (at Sephora)
• POREfessional face primer (at Sephora)
• POREfessional: Hydrate Primer (at Sephora)
• POREfessional: matte rescue gel (at Sephora)
• POREfessional: Pearl Primer (at Sephora)
• POREfessional: pore minimizing makeup
• Posietint Lip & Cheek Stain
• Puff Off! Under Eye Gel
• Punch Pop! Liquid Lip Color
• Roller eye bright pencil (at Sephora)
• Stay Don’t Stray Eyeshadow Primer (at Sephora)
• Stay Flawless
• They’re Real! Red On!
• They’re Real! Remover
• Total Moisture Facial Cream
• Watt’s Up! Cream Highlighter (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Benetint (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Dr. Feelgood mattifying balm: Salicylate
• Girl Meets Pearl: Chemical Sunscreen
• Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation: Chemical Sunscreen
• Smooth It Off! Cleansing Exfoliator: Licorice Root
• “That Gal” Brightening Face Primer: Chemical Sunscreen
• They’re Real! Double the Lip: Salicylate
• Triple performing face moisturizer: Chemical Sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Boi-ing Brightening Concealer: Retinoid