Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe skincare from Alpyn Beauty as of 8/8/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean. Unfortunately, currently none of the Alpyn Beauty products are pregnancy safe. Some of the products are ok for nursing.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Alpyn Beauty
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Creamy Bubbling Cleanser (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid
• Wild Huckleberry 8-Acid Polishing Peel (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Willow Bark, ? Stem Cells
• Wild Nettle & Niacinamide Firming Serum (at Sephora): Willow Bark
• Willow & Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask (at Sephora): Willow Bark
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Bearberry & Vitamin C Glow Serum (at Sephora): Bakuchiol, Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root
• PlantGenius® Eye Balm (at Sephora): Bakuchiol, ? Stem Cells, Licorice Root
• PlantGenius® Melt Moisturizer (at Sephora): Bakuchiol, Glycolic Acid, ? Stem Cells
• Triple Vitamin C Brightening Bounce Cream Moisturizer (at Sephora): Hemp, Licorice Root