Every summer the internet goes crazy for the Nordstrom sale, but it can be huge and overwhelming! The sale is open this morning for card holders early access, the full sale opens on the 20th. Note a lot of the best items really will sell out in the presale, and even in the first day or two! If your favorite items sell out check back, sometimes they will come back in stock.
Each year I do spend quite a bit during this sale. I buy boots for the winter, usually a black pair that come up to the knees. I like Tory Burch, her boots last me 2 years despite a lot of abuse in the Michigan winter! I’ll probably be buying this year’s Marsden boots. I also buy AG Jeans and a few new tops for fall.
My Nordstrom Sale Beauty picks are a much longer list! I always, always, always buy the Bobbi Brown palette. I like to stock up on Revitalash (I currently layer it with R+F Lash Boost), and any of your favorite skincare or haircare products that will be included in the sale (I’ll be buying more Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser).
1. Laura Mercier Essentials Eye & Cheek Palette
2. Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye & Cheek Set
3. Tom Ford Iris Bronze Eye & Lip Set
4. Charlotte Tilbury The Pretty Pink Lipstick Set
5. MAC Nordy Girl Matte Face & Eye Set: This set also comes in a metallic version.
YSL Nude Edition Lip Set
1. Leith Midi Coat: This just looks super cozy for fall.
2. TopShop Longline Sweatshirt in Light Pink: This looks a little longer, which I love. Also, I’m a sucker for light pink anything!
3. TopShop Long Open Front Cardi: I’m a sucker for big cardigans!
4. Nordstrom Hooded Sweatshirt Dress
5. Thread & Supply Brandon Fleece Jacket
6. Halogen Puff Sleeve Sweater
7. Leith Sleek Knit Midi Dress
1. Herschel Supply Co. Strand Flight Satin Duffel Bag
2. Halogen Cashmere Wrap
3. Diptyque Scented Candle Set: I love these candles, but they’re a huge splurge. This is a great way to get a collection of multiple scents.
4. BaubleBar Genevieve Hoop Earrings: Great statement earrings.