Today for Makeup Wars we’re sharing our Holiday Wish Lists. I have to confess, I was putting things on a wish list yesterday for my family to see, and I realize there isn’t really anything that I need. I have a lot of stuff. I’d love to have more time with my family (the family vacation I’m planning for this spring will be great for that). I’d love to ensure that my entire family is healthy this year (long story I’m not sharing, but that isn’t really in the cards for my extended family this year), so I’m praying for a good outcome instead. I have a lot of clothes and accessories on the list for my family, but really it was just stuff that I liked. I currently have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket, so here’s a peek at what I’m looking at using it on!
2. Too Faced Joy to the Girls: I’m also a sucker for anything put out by Too Faced (they’re pretty amazing!), and while I’ve reviewed the Too Faced Holiday Collection, this is one of the few kits I don’t have! There are quite a few more neutral shades in that eye palette that I would love to have.
3. Bobbi Brown Twilight Pink Lip & Eye Palette: Although I love Bobbi Brown, I don’t cover a lot of her stuff on the blog simply because I don’t really have a contact in her company and I’m so overwhelmed with other brands. I forget to head to the counter to check out what’s new, and that’s something I need to fix! The products are always, always so amazing from her! I really love this palette, the colors are just so flattering for almost everyone.
4. Stila Artist Essential Set: I love that the shadow palettes lift out for ease of use, and a few of my other favorites are in this kit (like a Convertible Color, Peony is a great shade for me).
5. Urban Decay Vice 2: I forgot to order this when I ordered my Naked3 palette last week (it’s coming tomorrow!!), and I’m still kicking myself. I should have remembered!
6. Kate Somerville Hollywood’s 2 Minute Facial Kit: I’m a big fan of ExfoliKate, which is yes, pretty expensive. I’ve been out for about 10 months, and I need to get more! This kit is the same price as a 2 ounce tube of it (that tube can last me over a year, not shabby), except it includes a small travel size version too.
7. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Head-to-Toe Hydration Kit: All of my First Aid Beauty essentials in 1 place! I need this to survive winter!
8. Too Faced The Return Of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette: Somehow, I haven’t bought this yet.
What are you wishing for this Holiday Season?