Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale opened to Early Access last week, and I immediately ordered 3 shadow palettes. Here’s a peek at the M·A·C Look in a Box Sophisticate Face Kit, which I thought would probably be much to warm for my skin tone (I’m usually more neutral, slightly cool). I thought for sure I’d be just handing this one over to my much warmer toned mom after swatching it. But, after seeing it in person…. I’m not so sure! This isn’t as warm as I had expected. And strangely enough, it really is pinker in the palette than the shadows are once applied.
1. Cream Soda, light neutral coral
2. Linda, peachy tan shimmer
3. Dance in the Dark, deep blackened plum
4. With Flair, warm peachy-orange
5. Sun Tweaked, burnt copper
6. Beautifully Charred, deep brown with pearl
7. Wedge, soft muted beige taupe
8. Hey, nude shimmer
9. Love Happens, warm light nude
10. True Red, vivid bright coral red
Watch for a post with looks soon!