Prom season is all about the shimmer and shine. That is why glittery eyeshadows, shimmery blush and even glimmering bronzer are all great options. Makeup Artist Christy Ann shared her favorite products for creating a glittery-shimmery eye look!
1. When applying loose glitter to the eye make sure to prep the lid with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
2. MAC Glitter: Reflects Pearl and Reflects Antique Gold are Christy’s Personal Faves.
3. Urban Decay’s Stardust Eyeshadow Collection
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils: In addition to the traditional black and brown you’ll find fun colors with glitter and shimmer. Bright Blue and Teal were showing up all over the runway, a bright liner accent is a great way to incorporate this trend.
5. Urban Decay Eye Shadows: From left, Midnight Cowboy, Chopper, Creep (in the Naked palette), and GunMetal are Christy’s go to shades.
Christy Ann is an accomplished and creative make up artist with experience in bridal, fashion, print and beauty consulting. Christy Ann has worked with prestigious lines such as Trish McEvoy, Stila and Laura Mercier before establishing her own company Christy Ann Cosmetics. Christy Ann has always had a creative flair and passion for the artistry of make up. With over 18 years experience, she has recently created her own unique cosmetic line to complement any style. Christy’s work is described as crisp, clean, precise, and distinctive.