Urban Decay is one of the best makeup brands out there. They’re both trendy and classic, their shadow palettes have cult status and their face products give you perfect appearing skin that lasts late into the night. With such a large brand, what are the best Urban Decay makeup items? Today I’m sharing my favorite must have products from Urban Decay!
1. Backtalk Eye & Face Palette Buy it at Sephora This palette was created to compliment the cult favorite Backtalk Lipstick, and the shadow colors work great for my skin tone. I especially love that it includes a few complimentary face colors.
In reality, it is hard to go wrong with any of the eye shadow palettes. They’re all well pigmented, the colors are amazing with depth and unique shades that you won’t find elsewhere. My favorites are the new Born to Run Palette (review coming soon), and the original Naked Palette.
2. Naked Flushed Palette Buy it at Ulta or Sephora, read my Naked Flushed Palette review I love that this is a trio of a blush, highlighter and bronzer all in 1 easy to use place. The shades compliment each other and you get a lot of each product.
3. Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss Buy it at Ulta or Sephora, Pictured in Big Bang Urban Decay’s new lip gloss is amazing. It comes in a ton of shades with different finishes, different levels of coverage, doesn’t feel sticky and best of all it has a minty taste.
4. Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid Buy it at Ulta or Sephora I’m a big fan of color correction for areas of redness on my face or under eye circles. These are easy to blend and offer just the right amount of correction. I have green and peach.
5. De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray Buy it at Ulta or Sephora A few quick spritzs on my makeup (right before mascara, that’s my last step) and this will help keep my skin semi-matte and keeps my makeup in place all day.
6. Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Buy it at Ulta or Sephora I think this really is the foundation that started a big change in the foundations available. Medium coverage that blends and looks like real skin? Yes, please!
7. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Buy it at Ulta or Sephora This liner is super pigmented, just soft enough to apply easily without making a big mess, and when smudged a little with a brush is amazing! They make a ton of shades, my favorites are Perversion (blackest black), Demolition (matte dark brown), and Roach (deep copper-brown with shimmer).
8. Perversion Mascara Buy it at Ulta or Sephora Yes, big and long lashes.
9. Optical Blurring Brush Buy it at Ulta or Sephora Great for buffing in your foundation.
Not Pictured: Eyeshadow Primer Potion Buy it at Ulta or Sephora I created my collage and realized later that I had left off my beloved shadow primer! This product has been a cult favorite for years and works great. It comes in a variety of variations to help you achieve different effects, but I tend to use the classic version.