You may have noticed that I post about a lot of drugstore beauty products. While I definitely make a lot more money than I did as a teen (being a doctor definitely pays better than babysitting!), at heart I’m still that 16 year old wandering the aisles, looking at $6 mascaras and $4 lip balms. I use a lot of drugstore products every day, and with improvements in technology, I swear the quality of drugstore brands has dramatically improved since I started this blog about 7 1/2 years ago.
In the past I’ve shared a lot of my drugstore favorites! From my favorite drugstore makeup finds, 15 drugstore highlighters, and a few weeks ago, the best drugstore skincare. I had a hard time bringing down the list to 10 of my favorite products, but I went for the products that I’ve repurchased the most often. Really, I should rename this list The Drugstore Beauty Products I’ve Bought Over and Over!
2. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss (in Leading Lady): These CoverGirl nail polishes are pretty amazing! They come in some amazing shades and finishes, many of them only need 1 coat for full coverage. Also, did I mention the part where these polishes still look perfect on day 7? And they come out with tiny $3 bottles seasonally?
3. CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara: I like to layer my mascaras for added length and volume, and this has 2 mascaras in one, taking the guesswork out of whether 2 mascaras will work well together. There’s also a curling version of this mascara, I don’t see a big difference between the two. They’re both great!
4. CoverGirl Bombshell Intense Eye Liner: One of my favorite liquid liners, this one is really well pigmented and the felt tip pen is great at depositing the liner. It’s right up there with much more expensive liquid liners.
5. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Balm (in Nourishing Nude): I frequently have at least 2 of these lightly tinted (and super hydrating) balms in my purse.
6. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum: This is one of those love it or hate it products, and I admit that I really love it! I apply with a small brush, it gives me a great glowy look and lasts all day. It reminds me a lot of Stila’s Convertible Color.
7. L’Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain (in Lilac Ever After): I love that this is a gloss and a stain, Lilac Ever After is really a pretty neutral mauve/nude color just a bit darker than my lips. I think I’m on my 4th tube of the same shade.
8. Mark Hill MiracOILicious Argan Oil: A little bit of this oil goes a long way toward making my hair frizz free and shiny. It has a big margin of error, so it takes a TON to turn yourself into a grease ball. Love that!
9. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner: I keep this in my shower at all times. It is super hydrating, smells good and only takes 3 minutes! The $3.99 price tag is a fraction of other similar deep conditioners.
10. Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash: I stock up on this body wash like you wouldn’t believe! I usually have 3 or 4 back up bottles, I buy them at Sam’s Club. It is very hydrating, has a great lather and won’t leave my skin irritated.