2. Beautisol Self Tanner Back Applicator: Ok, I haven’t tried this, but it looks genius and it will be in my next order.
3. Beautisol Hamman Exfoliating Mitt: I love quickly exfoliating everything evenly and this mitt is my favorite. It’s especially important to not use an oily scrub right before a sunless tanner application.
4. Beautisol Application Mitt: This mitt helps make everything go on much smore smoothly.
5. NARS Multiple in Copacabana: This shimmery silver has a little tan in it, a little pink… It’s a great chameleon and I have found that it is the perfect highlighter when I have a (fake) glow.
6. Rimmel Natural Bronzer: This is my go-to “steal” bronzer. The color is just golden enough (mine is quite a bit lighter than what they show in this image), but it doesn’t look orange or dirty on my skin. It’s a matte bronzer (which seems to be getting hard to find lately), and is a great bargain!
7. CoverGirl Nail Polish in Coral Silk: I definitely look tanner with coral polish than pink or red. This is my go-to shade.