Today Linda from Beautzy Blog is sharing her Makeup Kit for LA! She say, “I travel a lot. Because I’m in LA often for only 2 days, I pretty much have a set kit that I take. A few things vary here and there, but for my usual ‘visit the in-laws, hang out with friends, chat with the cousins’ LA trip, I take these things.”
1. Perlier Honey Miel Face Royal Elixir Youth Serum (get it here): I can use this all over – face, eyes, and neck.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen (get it here): Sunscreen is an important step I can’t miss.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (get it here): I don’t have to worry about smearing or smudging, and since I’ve been using liquid eyeliner for so long, it only takes seconds to apply.
4. BareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor in Moonshine (get it here): This is a gorgeous multi-dimensional color that looks good on its own.
5. Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette (get it here): I love the variety of neutrals in this palette. Because it’s only $10, if it gets dropped or lost, I won’t cry too hard.
6. Crown Brush Elite Infinity Set (get it here): These are currently my go-to brushes right now, and I love the sleek casing.
7. CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Pinkalicious (get it here): This is a pretty color that works for day & night.
8. NYX Butter Lipsticks in Pops and Sweet Tart (get it here): These are lightweight and moisturizing, and I usually keep them in my purse.
9. City Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette (get it here): I don’t contour my face much, but if we go out in the evening, I want to lightly contour my chin and cheeks. I never apply with a heavy hand.
10. NARS Orgasm Blush (get it here): I take this color because I love the way it looks on me, and I have 2.
11. Urban Decay Electric palette (get it here): If we have plans to go out in the evening to the City Walk or somewhere fun, I’ll usually also pack this palette. I love bright eyeshadows!
I paired Linda’s picks with the new 12. Tory Burch Travel Nylon Cosmetics Bag, which I have my eye on!