1. Ouidad Climate Control Frizz & Flyaway Fighter Taming Shine Spray: This spray is super lightweight and holds up even under high humidity.
2. AG Hair Smooth Frizzproof Anti-Humidity Spray (at ULTA): One quick spray and your hair is smooth and shiny. It’s almost impossible to over use this product.
3. AG Hair Smoothing Balm: This is a creamy balm, and a little goes a long way! It is very lightweight and you can use it on wet or dry hair.
4. Bumble and Bumble Defrizz: You only need a few drops, and you can use it at any point in styling. It also does a great job of taming fly aways!
5. Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum: Also really lightweight, it adds a ton of shine and is a hair stylist favorite.
6. L’Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum: This is pretty lightweight and also helps protect against heat damage. If you’re at the drugstore, reach for this over the Frizz Ease.
7. Mark Hill MiracOILicious Argan Oil: This oil is great on wet hair, but use a lighter hand if you’re applying it to dry hair.
8. Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine: Another great oil, this one only needs 2 or 3 drops, even for my super thick hair. A bottle is likely a lifetime supply.
9. Living Proof Prime Style Extender: When used on wet hair, this is meant to “prime” your hair for later products, it tames frizz and smooths and helps your hair style last much longer despite humidity.
10. Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield Anti-Frizz Treatment: This is the best I’ve found for super high humidity, just a small amount on wet hair.
11. L’Oreal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Creme: This cream also helps tame curls when you’re blowing out your hair.
Check out my frizzy hair guide for even more tips, tricks and product recommendations!