Today we’re sharing best glitter makeup, but I admit that I don’t own 10 products! I’m very interested in glitter makeup this season, so I thought I’d share some items that I have my eye on. I’m also sharing my favorite glitter makeup helpers.
1. Too Faced Glitter Glaze: This is a glitter top coat for your eyes! You can use it alone or over other shadows to add a little metallic shine. It comes in gold and silver.
2. Urban Decay Moondust Shadow: I have Diamond Dog already, but I have to say that Intergalatic and Space Cowboy are calling my name!
3. Make Up For Ever Glitters: These super fine glitters are perfect for using just about any where! As shadow, a highlight on your brow bone… you name it.
4. NYX Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe: A regular gloss, but with super shimmer! There are a lot of flattering shades, VIP and The Last Party look super pretty.
5. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liners: Pretty much any of these colors would be an amazing pop of color and fun!
6. Sephora IT Collection Glitter Shadow: So pretty!
7. Too Faced Glamour Dust: This super pretty, sparkly glitter was made for your eyes, and in particular to use with Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue. There are 4 shades but I think I like the nude shade the best.
8. CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadow by LashBlast: New cream shadows that are shiny and come in a few pretty colors! I can’t find any online pics or reviews, but I’m super curious about these!
9. Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre: Similar to the Too Faced Glitter Glaze, but… more liquid!
Do you have a favorite glitter product? I’d love to hear about it!