Living with a skin disorder is hard, especially when it’s strategically placed on your right eye and you're married to a 6’3 250lb ex-football player! I constantly find myself saying, “Yes, everything is fine at home!” Now that I’m older I’m not as self-conscious about my skin disorder as I used to be. Before, I was all about not leaving the house without covering it up but, this period of low self esteem helped spiked my love for makeup and its amazing ability to transform you’re look with a flick of the wrist.
If you’re a teen dealing with a skin disorder and you’re looking to create a beauty kit on a budget I’ve shared with you my favorite correctors and concealers. I’ve also included some of my other favorite beauty items that will help you complete your entire look!
• Choose a foundation that will give you great coverage but not be too heavy. L’oreal True Match foundation comes in a range of shades and is great for all skin types! Choose a powder in the same shades to apply over your foundation to set it. $12.99
• Milani Baked Blush gives the option of a wonderfully pigmented blush with a bit of shimmer! $7.49
• Maybelline The Rocket Mascara will really make your lashes take off! $7.99
• My favorite go to eyeliner is the Maybelline Ultra Liner. I love it because it’s waterproof and doesn’t smear. $5.10
• NYX has great range of inexpensive lip liners. You can find most of these at your local beauty supply store retailing for as little as $2.00 per pencil.
These are my number one go to beauty products for creating an amazing flawless yet simple look. Remember beauty is only in the eye of the beholder. If you feel fabulous then you are!