1) Stila Lip Glaze in Starfruit: This has been my favorite lipgloss for at least 10 years! It's the perfect peach/pink hybrid and, while it's a bit sticky, works for every skin tone and lasts for hours.
2) Seche Vite: Hands down (no pun intended), the absolute best top coat. It dries nails in five minutes flat, cuts down on chipping and keeps them looking glossy for over a week!
3) CND Stickey: The only base coat I like - and I've tried a lot! Keeps nails from yellowing and helps polish adhere to the nail better.
4) Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave In Conditioning Cream: I need to use a leave-in conditioner or I can't get a brush through my hair. This one makes every strand sleek, shiny and manageable; plus, it smells fantastic.
5) Stella McCartney Stella: I went through a phase where I thought I didn't need a signature scent and wore a different one every day. That changed when I found this intoxicating fragrance. Everyone -- and I mean EVERYONE -- compliments me whenever I wear it.
6) Bonne Bell Lip Smackers: It may make me a tween, but I can't help it -- these lip balms just make my lips feel better than every other balm I've tried (and believe me, I've tried a lot). Plus, you just can't go wrong with flavors like Strawberry or Watermelon!
7) MAC Paint Pots: I love them ALL. Really, I have every limited edition one and every one that makes its way into the permanent collection (Painterly is my favorite)! I love that they dry without creasing and look amazing on their own or layered under other shadows.
8) CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: So, admittedly, I'm not really someone who washes her face all that much ... well, until now, since this amazing cleanser came into my life. It makes my skin super soft and smooth, I never break out from using it, and it even comes in a travel size.
9) Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin: This is my skin SAVIOR. It's light but somehow thick enough for summer or winter, and it keeps my skin from drying out (which is perfect, since I travel so much).
10) Deborah Lippmann Believe: If I could only use one nail color for the rest of my life, this would be it. The gold and silver glittery hybrid is just sparkly enough for day while remaining super flashy for night.
Jamie Allison Sanders has a lifelong passion for beauty. Playing the Youngest Royal Child in The King and I at 4 years old (complete with a full face of pancake makeup and loads of black eyeliner) was just the beginning. Over the years, she's cultivated her obsessions of bold nail polish (Chanel, Deborah Lippmann and Rescue Beauty Lounge top her list), candles (her collection of over 60 includes BURN and Diptyque) and all things M.A.C. And yes, she still has her two Caboodles from 1991!
You can read Jamie's blog, The Beauty of Life