Big news! Zoya’s summer collections are available starting today (now!) on their website. Judging from these images, the colors are a fun punch of color that will be very popular. I want to try pretty much every one of these shades! (Tip: click the image above to get a closer look)
• Reva: A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
• Kimmy: Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
• Apple: Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that’s clean and bright.
• Tanzy: Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that’s easy to wear year-round.
• Rica: Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
• Faye: A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
• Sooki: Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish. For an irresistible, attention-grabbing red nail.
• Tamsen: Medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish. A special red that is both enticing and mysterious
• Areej: Pink with an opaque cream finish. A pink for when you want a bold pop of color but not something neon-bright.
• Kieko: Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish. A nice alternative to pure pink or berry, especially flattering on warm skin tones.
• Mira: Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. For a muted yet colorful purple that isn’t too dark.
• Breezi: Soft, dusty, medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. A super chic high-fashion denim look for nails.
Also released today is Zoya’s ModMattes collection. These shades will be limited edition, so if you see one you like pick it up fast!
Zoya is releasing a big promo as well. Those that had an account before 5pm EST yesterday now have unique promo codes in their account that will give them BOGO for the new polishes featured here as well as $2 shipping or free shipping for orders over $55! This is the perfect time to try out some new colors, or buy that big bottle of Zoya Remove you’ve been eyeing…