China Glaze Summer 2011: Island EscapeFriday, March 25, 2011
Have you seen the fun colors from China Glaze for this summer? I've heard rumors that these are already showing up in various nail supply stores, so watch for it at a store near you soon!
• Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
• 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
• Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
• Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
• Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
• Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.