Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Vanicream as of 8/24/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Vanicream on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Vanicream
• Anti-perspirant / Deodorant (at Amazon)
• Cleansing Bar (at Amazon)
• Daily Facial Moisturizer (at Amazon)
• Deodorant (at Amazon)
• FREE & CLEAR™ Liquid Cleanser (at Amazon)
• Gentle Body Wash (at Amazon)
• Gentle Facial Cleanser (at Amazon)
• Gentle Wash for Baby (at Amazon)
• HC 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream (at Amazon)
• Moisturizing Cream (at Amazon)
• Moisturizing Cream for Baby (at Amazon)
• Moisturizing Lotion (at Amazon)
• Moisturizing Ointment (at Amazon)
• ROBATHOL™ Bath Oil (at Amazon)
• Shave Cream (at Amazon)
• Z-Bar Medicated Cleansing Bar (at Amazon)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing