Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Thrive Causemetics as of 7/11/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Which makeup do you need to worry about?
There are a lot of products you don’t need to screen, and it really depends upon the formulation. You don’t need to worry about powders such as setting powder, highlighters or eye shadows. Eye liners and brow products that are wax based pencils also don’t need to be screened. Mascaras and mascara-like primers and brow products also don’t need to be screened.
I have purposefully not screened these products, and as I’m usually overwhelmed with request to review products that should be screened, I will not review these products for you. Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup for more explanation.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Thrive Causemetics on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Thrive Causemetics
• Bright Balance 3-in-1 Cleanser™
• Brilliant Eye Brightener™
• Buildable Blur™ HD Creaseless Concealer
• Defying Gravity Eye Lifting Cream™
• Defying Gravity Nourishing Hand + Nail Cream™
• Defying Gravity Transforming Moisturizer™
• Filtered Effects Blurring Primer™
• Glossy Lip Hydrating Serum™
• Headliner Lipstick™
• Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive™
• Lip Filler Long-Wearing + Plumping Lip Liner™
• Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™
• Matte Legacy Liquid Lipstick™
• Moisture-Enriched Hand Sanitizer
• Triple Threat Color Stick™
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Brilliant Face Brightener Illuminating Primer™: Licorice Root
• Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35: Chemical Sunscreen
• Eye Lift 360° Waterproof Primer™: Licorice Root
• Liquid Balm Lip Treatment™: Chemical Sunscreen
• Liquid Light Therapy All-in-One Face Serum™: Licorice Root
• Moisture Flash Active Nutrient Toner™: Salicylic Acid
• Overnight Sensation Brightening Sleep Mask™: Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• Sunproof™ Intensive Lip Balm SPF 24: Salicylate, Chemical Sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Overnight Sensation™ Gentle Resurfacing Peel: Bakuchiol, Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root, Gluconolactone