Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Tammy Fender as of 12/24/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please Note: Tammy Fender states on their website that while all of their products are safe for pregnancy, they recommend caution (and avoidance) with their lavender intensive products, in particular during the first trimester. I agree with them. Lavender oil in small amounts is ok, but as many of their lavender products are meant for the body, there is the potential for a lot of lavender, which is known to have estrogenic effects in large doses. I don’t differentiate between trimesters for precaution, so I would just like to repeat their precaution for a lot of lavender exposure during pregnancy. If you are at all concerned, please discuss with your personal physician. While I am a doctor, I’m not your doctor, and advice should be customized for you and your baby.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Tammy Fender
• Antioxidant Creme (at BlueMercury)
• Awakening Eye Gel
• Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil (at BlueMercury)
• Bulgarian Rose Water (at BlueMercury)
• Clarifying Dermagel (at BlueMercury)
• Cleansing Milk (at BlueMercury)
• Epi-Peel (at BlueMercury)
• Essential C Tonic (at BlueMercury)
• Intensive Repair Balm (at BlueMercury)
• Neroli Hand Creme
• Plant Milk (at BlueMercury)
• Purifying Cleansing Gel (at BlueMercury)
• Purifying Luculent Masque (at BlueMercury)
• Quintessential Serum (at BlueMercury)
• Restorative Radiance Masque (at BlueMercury)
• Roman Chamomile Tonic (at BlueMercury)
• Rose Geranium & Tangerine Body Lotion (at BlueMercury)
• Spontaneous Recovery Creme (at BlueMercury)
• The Purist Natural Hand Sanitizer (at BlueMercury)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing