Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Solara Suncare as of 4/15/2023. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Solara Suncare
• Clean Freak Nutrient Boosted Body Moisturizer, SPF 30 (at BlueMercury): Unscented
• Go! Barrier Defense Hyaluronic Essence (at Target)
• Go! Mineral Defense SPORT Ceramide Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30
• Pout Protector Moisturizing Lip Serum, SPF 15 (at BlueMercury)
• Time Traveler Active Wear Peptide Face Moisturizer, SPF 30 (at BlueMercury)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Clean Freak Nutrient Boosted Body Moisturizer, SPF 30 (at BlueMercury): Naturally scented has salicylate
• Fortune Teller Brightening Sunscreen Serum, SPF 30 (at BlueMercury): Licorice Root
• Go! Daily Defense Soothing Mineral Face Sunscreen, SPF 30 (at Target): Licorice Root
• Go! Mineral Defense SPORT Antioxidant Face Sunscreen, SPF 50 (at Target): Salicylate
• Go! Mineral Defense SPORT Superfruit + Aloe Sunscreen Mist, SPF 30 (at Target): Salicylate
• Go! Mineral Defense SPORT Superfruit Body Sunscreen, SPF 50 (at Target): Salicylate
• Go! Vacation Glow Illuminating Primer, SPF 30 Bronzing Skin Tint (at Target): Licorice Root
• Glow Getter Shimmery Body Moisturizer, SPF 30 (at BlueMercury): Salicylate
• Guardian Angel Super Peptide Sunscreen Milk, SPF 50 (at BlueMercury): Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing