Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Trader Joe’s as of 9/3/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Trader Joe’s
• Almond Ginger Scent Oatmeal Exfoliant Bar
• Coconut Body Butter
• Dry Shampoo
• Honey Mango Shave Cream
• Hydrating Hyaluronic Body Gel Cream
• Lemongrass Coconut Body Oil
• Marula Facial Oil
• Peppermint & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
• Rich Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
• Rose Water Facial Toner
• Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Hair Serum
• Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+: Chemical Sunscreens
• Zinc Oxide Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30: Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Refresh Citrus Body Wash: Retinoid
• Retinol Night Serum: Retinoids, Salicylic Acid