Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Farmacy as of 8/24/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Farmacy
• Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer Gel (at Sephora)
• Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry (at Sephora)
• Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Hydrating (at Sephora)
• Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant (at Sephora)
• Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm (at Sephora)
• Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm in Very Cherry (at Sephora)
• Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 with Echinacea GreenEnvy
• Honey Body Butter Ultra-Hydrating Body Cream (at Sephora)
• Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm (at Sephora)
• Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer with Echinacea GreenEnvy (at Sephora)
• Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil (at Sephora)
• Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer (at Sephora)
• Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy (at Sephora)
• Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy Honey
• Lip Bloom
• Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy (at Sephora)
• Very Cherry Bright 15% Clean Vitamin C Serum (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Bright On Massage-Activated Vitamin C Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Brightening (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer with Moringa and Papaya (at Sephora): Gluconolactone
• Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya (at Sephora): Salicylic Acid, Gluconolactone
• Dew It All Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy (at Sephora): Salicylic Acid
• Green Defense Daily Mineral Sunscreen (at Sephora): Malic Acid
• Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Broad Spectrum MineralSunscreen SPF 30 with Echinacea GreenEnvy™: Malic Acid
• Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid, Willow Bark (Salicylate)
• New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains: Willow Bark (Salicylate)
• Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray: Chemical Sunscreen (Methoxycinnamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine)
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
There isn’t info out there on the safety of Cannabis used topically during pregnancy or nursing. We do know smoking marijuana with THC has bad effects and should be avoided, though it hasn’t been fully decided if it is just the THC or something else as well.
Note that in theory Hemp and CBD do not have THC in them, it’s breed out of the plant is the official status. However, depending upon how it was processed many CBD oils will test positive for THC. But there are still the unknowns we haven’t decided about. I would not recommend using Hemp or Cannabis products while nursing or pregnant for that reason.
• Better Daze Ahead CBD Moisturizer (at Sephora): Cannabis Oil