Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Charlotte Tilbury as of 2/17/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Which makeup do you need to worry about?
There are a lot of products you don’t need to screen, and it really depends upon the formulation. You don’t need to worry about powders such as setting powder, highlighters or eye shadows. Eye liners and brow products that are wax based pencils also don’t need to be screened. Mascaras and mascara-like primers and brow products also don’t need to be screened.
I have purposefully not screened these products, and as I’m usually overwhelmed with request to review products that should be screened, I will not review these products for you. Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup for more explanation.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Charlotte Tilbury on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Charlotte Tilbury
• Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
• Beach Stick (at Sephora): Moon Beach, Las Salinas, Ibiza, Formentera
• Beauty Light Wand (at Sephora): Peachgasm, Goldgasm, Spotlight, Pinkgasm
• Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil (at Sephora)
• Cryo-Recovery Eye Serum (at Sephora, Nordstrom)
• Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow (at Nordstrom)
• Goddess Skin Clay Mask (at Nordstrom)
• Hollywood Contour Wand (at Sephora)
• Hollywood Flawless Filter (at Sephora)
• Hollywood Lips Liquid Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Hot Lips Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Hot Lips Lipstick 2 (at Sephora)
• Hyaluronic Happikiss
• Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (at Sephora)
• Jewel Lips
• K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Latex Love Long-Lasting Lip Gloss (at Sephora)
• Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (at Nordstrom)
• Lip Cheat Lip Liner (at Sephora)
• Lip Lustre Lip Gloss (at Sephora)
• Magic Away Concealer (at Sephora)
• Magic Foundation (at Sephora)
• Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir
• Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
• Matte Revolution Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Mini Miracle Eye Wand (at Nordstrom)
• Retoucher Concealer (at Nordstrom)
• Supermodel Body Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow (at Nordstrom)
• Superstar Lips Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Take It All Off Genius Eye Make-Up Remover (at Nordstrom)
• Tinted Love
• Unisex Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer (at Sephora)
• Wonderglow Face Primer (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Airbrush Flawless Foundation: Salicylate
• Brightening Youth Glow Primer (at Sephora): Stem Cells
• Charlotte’s Magic Cream (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate
• Light Wonder Foundation (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask (at Sephora): Sunless Tanner
• Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Charlotte’s Magic Night Cream (at Sephora): Retinol
• Collagen Lip Bath Gloss (at Sephora): Retinoid
• Magic Eye Rescue Cream (at Sephora): Retinol
• Multi-Miracle Glow Cleansing Balm (at Sephora): Retinol