Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Charlotte Tilbury as of 7/21/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, brow products, etc. I do not review these products.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Charlotte Tilbury on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Charlotte Tilbury
• Beach Stick (at Sephora): Moon Beach, Las Salinas, Ibiza, Formentera
• Beauty Light Wand (at Sephora): Peachgasm, Goldgasm, Spotlight, Pinkgasm
• Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil (at Sephora)
• Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow (at Nordstrom)
• Goddess Skin Clay Mask (at Nordstrom)
• Hollywood Contour Wand (at Sephora)
• Hollywood Flawless Filter (at Sephora)
• Hollywood Lips Liquid Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Hot Lips Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Hot Lips Lipstick 2 (at Sephora)
• Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (at Sephora)
• Jewel Lips
• K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Latex Love Long-Lasting Lip Gloss (at Sephora)
• Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (at Nordstrom)
• Lip Cheat Lip Liner (at Sephora)
• Lip Lustre Lip Gloss (at Sephora)
• Magic Away Concealer (at Sephora)
• Magic Foundation (at Sephora)
• Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir
• Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
• Matte Revolution Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Mini Miracle Eye Wand (at Nordstrom)
• Retoucher Concealer (at Nordstrom)
• Supermodel Body Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow (at Nordstrom)
• Superstar Lips Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Take It All Off Genius Eye Make-Up Remover (at Nordstrom)
• Unisex Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer (at Sephora)
• Wonderglow Face Primer (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Airbrush Flawless Foundation: Salicylate
• Brightening Youth Glow Primer (at Sephora): Stem Cells
• Charlotte’s Magic Cream (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreens (Homosalate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene), Salicylate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate)
• Light Wonder Foundation (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask (at Sephora): Sunless Tanner
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Charlotte’s Magic Night Cream (at Sephora): Retinol
• Collagen Lip Bath Gloss (at Sephora): Retinoid
• Magic Eye Rescue Cream (at Sephora): Retinol
• Multi-Miracle Glow Cleansing Balm (at Sephora): Retinol