Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Kinship as of 6/24/2023. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Kinship
• BRIGHTWAVE EYE CREAM (at Credo Beauty, ULTA)
• BRIGHTWAVE FACE SERUM (at Credo Beauty, ULTA)
• KINSKIN CERAMIDE BARRIER REPAIR OIL (at Credo Beauty)
• MINT MUD DEEP PORE DETOX MASK (at Credo Beauty, ULTA)
• NAKED APPLE NIACINAMIDE DEEP PORE GEL CLEANSER (at ULTA)
• NAKED PAPAYA GENTLE ENZYME MILKY CLEANSER (at Credo Beauty, ULTA)
• SUPERMELLO GEL CREAM (at Credo Beauty, ULTA)
• SUPERMELT HYALURONIC PLUMPING LIP TREATMENT (at Credo Beauty)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• INSTA SWIPE LEMON HONEY AHA EXFOLIATING PADS (at ULTA): Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Willow Bark
• SELF REFLECT SPF 32 (at Credo Beauty, ULTA): Licorice Root
• Self Reflect Rose Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 32 (at Credo Beauty, ULTA): Licorice Root
• SELF REFLECT SPORT SPF 60 (at Credo Beauty, ULTA): Salicylate, Licorice Root
• SELF SMOOTH 10% GLYCOLIC RESURFACING SERUM (at Credo Beauty, ULTA): Glycolic Acid