Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Rare Beauty as of 1/27/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Rare Beauty
• Always An Optimist 4-In-1 Mist (at Sephora)
• Always An Optimist Illuminating Primer (at Sephora)
• Always an Optimist Pore Diffusing Primer (at Sephora)
• Always an Optimist Weightless Eye Primer (at Sephora)
• Lip Soufflé Matte Lip Cream (at Sephora)
• Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer (at Sephora)
• Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation (at Sephora)
• Positive Light Liquid Luminizer (at Sephora)
• Soft Pinch Liquid Blush (at Sephora)
• Stay Vulnerable Liquid Eyeshadow (at Sephora)
• Stay Vulnerable Melting Blush (at Sephora)
• Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick (at Sephora)
• With Gratitude, Dewy Lip Balm (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreens
• Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm (at Sephora): Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing