Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe skincare products from Primera as of 7/18/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Primera on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Primera
• 7-Seed Nourishing Cleansing Oil
• 10-Seed Nourishing Modeling Mask
• Alpine Berry Water Cream
• Alpine Berry Water Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer
• Alpine Berry Water Sleeping Mask
• Alpine Berry Water Toner
• Chamomile Micellar Cleansing Water
• Clean Berry Lip Balm
• Clean Berry Lip Mask
• Gentle Comfort Concentrate for Sensitive Skin
• Gentle Comfort Gel Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
• Gentle Comfort Hydrating Cream for Sensitive Skin
• Mild Facial Peeling Gel
• Miracle Seed Essence
• Pure Brightening Serum
• Pure Brightening Sleeping Mask
• Sugar Apple Seed Sheet Mask Firming
• Wild Seed Firming Eye Cream
• Wild Seed Firming Serum
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Rich Foaming Clarifying Cleanser: Salicylic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing