Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe skincare products from Primera as of 7/18/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Note, there are a few products available in the US (notably, at Sephora) that I’m still hunting down ingredients lists for. I can not comment on their safety without a full list.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Primera
• 7-Seed Nourishing Cleansing Oil
• 10-Seed Nourishing Modeling Mask
• Alpine Berry Water Cream
• Alpine Berry Water Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer
• Alpine Berry Water Sleeping Mask
• Alpine Berry Water Toner
• Chamomile Micellar Cleansing Water
• Clean Berry Lip Balm
• Clean Berry Lip Mask
• Gentle Comfort Concentrate for Sensitive Skin
• Gentle Comfort Gel Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
• Gentle Comfort Hydrating Cream for Sensitive Skin
• Mild Facial Peeling Gel
• Miracle Seed Essence
• Pure Brightening Serum
• Pure Brightening Sleeping Mask
• Sugar Apple Seed Sheet Mask Firming
• Wild Seed Firming Eye Cream
• Wild Seed Firming Serum
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Rich Foaming Clarifying Cleanser: Salicylic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing