Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Nuria Beauty as of 9/4/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Nuria Beauty
• Calm Cleansing Milk (at Amazon)
• Calm Daily Moisturizer (at Amazon)
• Calm Facial Mist (at Amazon)
• Defend Gentle Exfoliator (at Amazon)
• Defend Matte Finish Daily Moisturizer with All-Mineral SPF 30 (at Amazon)
• Defend Overnight Recovery Cream (at Amazon)
• Defend Purifying Bubble Mask (at Amazon)
• Defend Purifying Cleanser (at Amazon)
• Defend Skin Restoring Serum (at Amazon)
• Defend Skin Shielding Essence (at Amazon)
• Hydrate Moisture Replenishing Serum (at Amazon)
• Hydrate Moisturizing Toner (at Amazon)
• Hydrate Nourishing Make-Up Removal Wipes (at Amazon)
• Hydrate Nourishing Under-Eye Masks
• Hydrate Refreshing Micellar Water (at Amazon)
• Hydrate Replenishing Biocellulose Mask (at Amazon)
• Rescue Pore-Minimizing Toner (at Amazon)