Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Milk Makeup as of 3/21/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Which makeup do you need to worry about?
There are a lot of products you don’t need to screen, and it really depends upon the formulation. You don’t need to worry about powders such as setting powder, highlighters or eye shadows. Eye liners and brow products that are wax based pencils also don’t need to be screened. Mascaras and mascara-like primers and brow products also don’t need to be screened.
I have purposefully not screened these products, and as I’m usually overwhelmed with request to review products that should be screened, I will not review these products for you. Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup for more explanation.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Milk Makeup on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Milk Makeup
• BLUR LIQUID MATTE FOUNDATION (at Sephora)
• BLUR STICK (at Sephora)
• COLOR CHALK (at Sephora)
• COOLING WATER (at Sephora)
• ELECTRIC GLOSSY LIP PLUMPER (at Sephora)
• FLEX CONCEALER (at Sephora)
• FLEX FOUNDATION STICK (at Sephora)
• Glitter Stick (at Sephora)
• GLOW OIL (at Sephora)
• HAND SANITIZER
• HIGHLIGHTER (at Sephora)
• HYDRATING OIL (at Sephora)
• LIP + CHEEK (at Sephora)
• LIP COLOR (at Sephora)
• LUMINOUS BLUR STICK (at Sephora)
• Matcha Cleanser (at Sephora)
• MATCHA TONER (at Sephora)
• Matte Cream Bronzer (at Sephora)
• MELATONIN OVERNIGHT SERUM (at Sephora)
• SUNSHINE OIL (at Sephora)
• TATTOO STAMP (at Sephora)
• VEGAN MILK MOISTURIZER (at Sephora)
• WATERMELON BRIGHTENING FACE MASK (at Sephora)
• WATERMELON BRIGHTENING SERUM (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• COOLING WATER EYE PATCHES (at Sephora): Tartaric Acid
• HOLOGRAPHIC STICK (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• HYDRO GRIP PRIMER (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• MATCHA DETOXIFYING FACE MASK (at Sephora): Salicylic Acid
• Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask (at Sephora): Gluconolactone, Malic Acid
• SUNSHINE SKIN TINT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Vegan Milk Cleanser (at Sephora): Gluconolactone
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask (at Sephora): Hemp
• CBD + Arnica Solid Body Oil (at Sephora): Hemp
• HYDRATING FACE MASK: Hemp
• HYDRO GRIP SET + REFRESH SPRAY (at Sephora): Hemp
• KUSH LASH + BROW SERUM (at Sephora): Hemp
• KUSH LIP BALM (at Sephora): Hemp
• KUSH LIP GLAZE (at Sephora): Hemp
• KUSH LIP SCRUB (at Sephora): Hemp
• KUSH TRIPLE BROW PEN (at Sephora): Hemp