Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Make Up For Ever as of 2/21/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc. Please note, a lot of the MUFE products do not have ingredient lists available online. If your product isn’t included here, please obtain the full ingredients list to ask about safety.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Make Up For Ever on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Make Up For Ever
• Artist Acrylip
• Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil (at Sephora)
• Aqua Seal (at Sephora)
• Aqua XL Color Paint Shadow (at Sephora)
• Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil (at Sephora)
• Artist Plexi-Gloss
• Body Tan Gel
• Concealer Pencil
• Full Cover Concealer (at Sephora)
• Pro Sculpting Face Palette (at Sephora)
• Sens’Eyes – Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser (at Sephora)
• So Divine Moisturizing Cleansing Cream
• Star Lit Liquid (at Sephora)
• Step 1 Skin Equalizer Eye & Lip Primer (at Sephora)
• Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation (at Sephora)
• Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation (at Sephora)
• Ultra HD Soft Light (at Sephora)
• Ultra HD Underpainting Color Correction Palette (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Artist Nude Creme Liquid Lipstick (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Artist Rouge Mat Lipstick (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Artist Rouge Cream Lipstick (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Artist Rouge Light Lipstick: Salicylate
• Light Velvet Air Shine-Control Refreshing Spray (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Matte Velvet Skin Full Coverage Foundation (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Mist & Fix Hydrating Setting Spray (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation: Salicylate
• Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primers (at Sephora): #1-11 all have Salicylate
• Ultra HD Lip Booster (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Ultra HD Skin Booster (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Water Blend Face & Body Foundation (at Sephora): Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing