Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Holifrog as of 3/18/2023. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Holifrog
• Como (at DermStore, Beautylish)
• Galilee (at DermStore, Beautylish)
• Kissimmee (at DermStore, Beautylish)
• Sunnyside (at DermStore, Beautylish)
• Superior (at Beautylish)
• Tashmoo (at Beautylish)
• Utopia (at Beautylish)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Halo (at Beautylish): Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
• Kosi (at Beautylish): Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid
• Owel (at Beautylish): Stem Cells
• Shasta (at Beautylish): Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Tartaric Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing