Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Giorgio Armani Beauty as of 2/19/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean. Note, many Armani products do not have listed ingredients on their site. I have only included products that I could get a full ingredient list from a reliable source.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Giorgio Armani Beauty
• Armani Prima Soft Peeling Lotion
• Color Sketcher
• Ecstasy Lacquer Lip Gloss (at Sephora)
• Ecstasy Mirror Lip Gloss
• Ecstasy Shine Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadow (at Sephora)
• Fluid Master Primer (at Sephora)
• High Precision Retouch (at Sephora)
• Lip Maestro Freeze
• Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Lip Magnet Freeze
• Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Luminous Silk Concealer
• Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer (at Sephora)
• Neo Nude A-Blush (at Sephora)
• Neo Nude A-Contour (at Sephora)
• Neo Nude A-Highlight (at Sephora)
• Neo Nude Foundation
• Power Fabric Concealer (at Sephora)
• Rouge D’Armani Matte Lipstick (at Sephora)
• Smooth Silk Lip Pencil
• Tokyo Gardens Eye Tint
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Acqua Reviscentalis: Glycolic Acid, Salicylate
• Armani Prima Color Control Glow Moisturizer: Chemical Sunscreen
• Armani Prima Eye and Lip Contour Perfector: Salicylic Acid
• Armani Prima Moisturizing Cream: Salicylic Acid
• Armani Prima Oil in Gel Foaming Cleanser: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
• Armani Prima Color Control Glow Moisturizer (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Crema Nera Extrema Acqua Pantelleria Essence: Salicylate
• Crema Nera Extrema Supreme Light Reviving Cream: Salicylate
• Crema Nera Supreme Reviving Cream: Salicylate
• Crema Nuda: Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• Crema Nuda Supreme Glow Reviving Tinted Moisturizer (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• Designer Lift Smoothing Firming Foundation SPF 20 (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• Face Fabric Foundation: Salicylate
• Fluid Sheer: Salicylate
• Luminous Silk Foundation (at Sephora): Salicylate
• Maestro Fusion Makeup SPF 15 Foundation (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• Power Fabric Foundation Balm: Salicylate
• Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25 (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
There isn’t info out there on the safety of Cannabis used topically during pregnancy or nursing. We do know smoking marijuana with THC has bad effects and should be avoided, though it hasn’t been fully decided if it is just the THC or something else as well.
Note that in theory Hemp and CBD do not have THC in them, it’s breed out of the plant is the official status. However, depending upon how it was processed many CBD oils will test positive for THC. But there are still the unknowns we haven’t decided about. I would not recommend using Hemp or Cannabis products while nursing or pregnant for that reason.