Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Embryolisse as of 6/14/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Embryolisse
• Creme Anti-Age Global – Global Anti-Age Cream
• Emulsion Hydra-Mat
• Eau De Beaute Rosamelis – Alcohol Free Toner
• Filaderme Cream
• Filaderme Emulsion
• Lait Creme Concentre
• Lait-Creme Fluide
• Lait Creme Rich Corps – Rich Body Moisturizing Lotion
• Lashes Booster
• Lotion Micellaire No Rinse Make-Up Remover
• Redensifiant Contours Yeux-Levres – Re-Densifying Eye and Lip Contour Cream
• Serum Anti-Age Redensifiant – Anti-Aging Re-Densifying Serum
• Twinmedix PRO:ESSENTIALS E5
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Creme Anti-Age Redensifiante – Anti-Age Re-Densifying Cream: Chemical Sunscreen
• Creme Hydratante a l’orange – Moisturizing Cream With Extract of Oranges: Chemical Sunscreen
• Stick Protecteur Reparateur – Lips Protection Stick: Chemical Sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Creme Anti-Age Raffermissante – Rich Firming Cream: Retinoid
• Creme Exfoliante – Creme Exfoliating Cream: Retinoid
• Embryoderme: Retinoid
• Masque-Creme Hydratant – Hydrating Cream Mask: Retinoid
• Soin Lissant Contour des Yeux – Eye Contour Treatment: Retinoid
• Twinmedix PRO:ESSENTIALS A15: Retinoid