Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Dime Beauty as of 8/13/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Dime Beauty
• Blue Facial Oil
• Cleansing Balm
• Dewy Day Cream
• Eyebrow Enhancing Gel
• Gentle Jelly Cleanser
• Hyaluronic Acid Serum
• Hyper Glow™ Serum
• Lip Balm
• Lip Gloss
• Luminosity™ Eye Serum
• Matte Liquid Lipstick
• Probiotic Gel Cream
• Super Skin Toner
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Acne Toning Serum: Salicylic Acid
• Eyelash Boost Serum: ? Stem Cells- some of the wording on the Dime website has changed, and previously I wasn’t sure if there were stem cells, but I’m much more suspicious now.
• Restorative Night Cream: Licorice Root
• Super Firm Serum: Licorice Root
• Thirsty Face™ Mist: Gluconolactone
• Whipped Exfoliating Mask: Salicylic Acid
• Wonderscreen™ SPF 30: Salicylate, Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Creamy Foam Cleanser: Bakuchiol, Licorice Root, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid
• Power Patch: They list Vitamin A as an ingredient (rather than the chemical name, which is against FDA regulations), so I’m presuming that’s a retinoid and not beta-carotene, also has Salicylic Acid
• TBT™ Cream: Bakuchiol
• TBT™ Serum: Bakuchiol, Mandelic Acid