Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe makeup from ColourPop as of 6/16/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Note, ColourPop makes a ton of shades, and I did go through all of the shades of each product before declaring something was safe or not. However, there were some products that were different by each shade, and this made me nervous that not all future shades would also be safe, and they’d sneak under the radar because I wouldn’t notice they were new and not safe. So, I am listing all of the shades that are safe in the safe list. If some shades didn’t make the cut, I’ll tell you why under that area, but I’m not going to call out all of the shades that weren’t safe, this would honestly take too long. But look for the safe shades under pregnancy safe.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, brow products, etc. I do not review these products.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from ColourPop
• All Star Matte Primer
• All Star Matte Setting Spray
• Blush Stix
– Splash, 25/8, More is More, Cool It, Totes, Flamenco, Mini Me, Wallaby, Aloha, Pretty Thing, Invite Only, Mercy Me, Mic Drop, Hooked, Sidewayz, Under Pressure, Dash Zero, Roosevelt
• Lip Gloss: Some of the glosses have octocrylene, a chemical sunscreen. The ones listed here are pregnancy safe and are fine. If not listed, assume the octocrylene is there and avoid that shade.
– Fug’d, Moon Child, Imaginarium, Wolfie, Bobbidi, Boo, Fairy Floss, Bestie, Etoile, Night Light
• Lippie Balm
– Razzle Dazzle, By the Bushel, Coco Loco, Shake Your Pom Pom, Passion Pit, Bellini BB
• Lippie Pencil
– As If, Another Round, BFF, Little One, 951, Obvi, Oh Snap, Curvii, BFF2, Beeper, BFF3, CTRL, ALT, Whatchamacallit, V Cute, TBH, Lumiere, Shot Clock, Dial Up, Heart On, Good & Plenty, Bumble, Ex Factor, I Heart This, Bichette, On Ice, Flattered, LBB, Absolute Zero, Chi Chi, Oh Sis, Overtime, Frenchie, Bossy, BFF4, Love Bug, Ellarie, Hoopty, Mamacita, Brink, Bull Chic
• Lippie Scrub
– Razzle Dazzle, By the Bushel, Coco Loco
• Lippie Stix
– Love Life, Trust Me, Fly Fi, Ziggie, Byron Babe, Slacker, Songbird, Runaway, Cherry Bomb, Jam Sesh, Daytrip, Parachute, Casanova, Goodie Bag, Infinite Best, Who Run This, Poison, Brink, Kapish, Goldie, After Shock, Lumiere, Goal Digger, Aquarius, Girl Gang, At Twilight, Daydream, Bichette, Oh Snap, Thousand Percent, Little Things, Candy Paint, Ellarie, Topanga, Heart On, I Heart This Lippie, Parker, Grunge, Chi Chi, Taurus, Dream Date, Happy Thoughts, Are You Surreal, Sky Walking, Cookie, Westie, Tickler, Cami, Lippie Primer
• Liquid Lipstick
– Melonade, Most Likely To, Sunny Side, Splash Zone, Fuego, Gingham, Told Ya So, Relay Race, Punch Bowl, Rocket Man, Controlla, Good Karma, Bug a Boo, Arriba!, Vitamin Sea, Sleepy Eyes, Doozy, Slow Down, Speed Up, Halo Effect, Zuma, Love Bug, Mama, Chilly Chili
• Lite Stix
– Star Brite, Bullz Eye, Urth, Flying High, Hope St., Boss, Uoeno, Acting Up,
• Lux Lipstick
– Foolish, Liquid Courage, Gallop, LA Lady, Money Moves, Still Crazy, Lay Over, Mind Trick, Angel City, Little League, C’mon Sis, Quickie, What’s Your Sign?, 27, Appy, Uno Mas, Hi Striker, Scorpio Moon, Dream Easy, What If, On Repeat, Pinkies Up, Paparazzi, Third Eye
• No Filter Matte Concealer
• No Filter Natural Matte Foundation
• No Filter Foundation Stix
• So Juicy Plumping Gloss
– Big Slice, Let it Happen, Feels Like Summer, Princess Cut, NASA, Round About, Beachwood, Make it Savvy, Aughties, QT, In the Cut, Partly Rowdy, Intersection, True Lyfe, Stuntin’, All Talk, Smack Dat, Chinchilla, Type of Way, She’s Here, Is a Habit, Dress Code, For the Clout
• Supernova Shadow
– Bellini, OG, Juvenile, LOML, Party Posse, Rush Hour, Plain Jane, Constellation, Astrology, Firecracker
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Lip Gloss: Some of the glosses have octocrylene, a chemical sunscreen. The ones listed under pregnancy safe are fine. If not listed, assume the octocrylene is there and avoid that shade.
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing