Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Bloomeffects as of 2/22/2023. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Bloomeffects
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
Note: Many of Bloomeffect’s products have ingredients that are labelled the same way as stem cells in other brands, though Bloomeffects doesn’t state they have stem cells on their site. Previously I wouldn’t call these out as stem cells, but brands will re-write their pages (without reformulating products) and then readers get upset that I didn’t call out the stem cells. So, I now call them out. I suspect they might be stem cells, but I’m not fully sure. You can read my page about skin care ingredients during pregnancy to see what my concerns are and decide for yourself.
• Black Tulip Eye Treatment (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Gluconolactone, Stem Cells
• Black Tulip Facial Treatment (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Malic Acid, Gluconolactone, Stem Cells
• Dutch Dirt Mask (at BlueMercury): Stem Cells
• Royal Tulip Cleansing Jelly (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Stem Cells, Malic Acid
• Royal Tulip Moisturizing Nectar (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Stem Cells
• Royal Tulip Moisturizing Nectar + Echinacea (at Credo Beauty): Stem Cells
• Royal Tulip Petal Polish (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconolactone
• Tulip Dew Cream (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Gluconolactone
• Tulip Dew Drops (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Gluconolactone
• Tulip Dew Sunscreen Serum (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Salicylate, Stem Cells
• Tulip Nectar Cleansing Cream (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Stem Cells
• Tulip Nectar Skin Repair Body Balm (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Licorice Root
• Tulip Tint Lip & Cheek Balm (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Stem Cells
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Black Tulip Overnight Retinoid Serum (at Credo Beauty, BlueMercury): Bakuchiol, Retinoid, Hemp, Malic Acid, Stem Cells