Pregnancy safe skincare and makeup can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, brow products, etc. I do not review these products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Becca as of 12/9/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Becca
• Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer
• Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer
• Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation
• Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer: Natural Finish
• Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
• Liptuitive Glow Lip Gloss
• Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick
• Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation
• Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation
• Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer
• Ultimate Lipstick Love
• Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer: Radiant Finish (Licorice Root)
• Glow Lip Gloss: Malic Acid
• Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter: Chemical Sunscreen
• Skin Love Brighten & Blur Primer: Licorice Root
• Skin Love Glow Elixir: Licorice Root, Chemical Sunscreen
• Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & Set Mist: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation: Retinoid