Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from 3Lab as of 6/20/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from 3Lab
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Aqua BB SPF 40: Salicylate, Licorice Root, I am unable to confirm the sunscreen ingredients but I suspect they are chemical sunscreens
• M Cream: Stem Cells, Licorice Root
• Perfect Beautifying Toner: Licorice Root
• Perfect Body Cream: Chemical Sunscreen, Stem Cells
• Perfect C Treatment Serum: Licorice Root, Chemical Sunscreen, Stem Cells
• Perfect Hand Cream: Licorice Root
• Perfect Lips: Chemical Sunscreen
• Perfect Mask: Licorice Root
• Perfect Neck Cream: Licorice Root
• Perfect Sunscreen SPF 50+: Chemical Sunscreen, Licorice Root
• Super Eye Treatment: Stem Cell, Licorice Root
• Super H Serum: Stem Cell, Licorice Root
• The Cream: Licorice Root
• The Eye Cream: Licorice Root
• The Serum: Licorice Root
• WW Cream: Licorice Root
• WW Eye Cream: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.