I have found a new stand-by deep moisture treatment for my hair, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask did such an amazing job!
This product is incredibly easy to use, and even better it is easy to multi-task into your morning, saving time. Simply wash your hair as usual, apply this to your wet hair (in the shower), and leave in for 3-5 minutes (just enough time for a quick shave of the legs…) and rinse to reveal healthier looking, silky hair! It smells very tropical (Have you noticed that nearly all hair products are tropical? It must be a rule or something…), is thick and silky and easily rinsed from the hair.
The best part of this conditioner is definitely what your hair is like during styling. My hair was much silkier, shine was off the charts and I spent a few less minutes drying my hair. It really surpassed my Garnier in terms of ease of styling, and I can tell you that I’ll likely be stocking up on this one!
Ingredients (refer to the Shampoo & Conditioner Post):
• Cetyl Alcohol (thickening agent)
• Behentrimonium Chloride (anti-static agent)
• Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone)
• Dimethicone (silicone)
• Cetearyl Alcohol (emollient and thickening agent)
• Ethylhexyl Isonanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance
You can buy Triple Moisture Deep Recovery hair mask at Amazon.