I’m all about using as many multi-use products at this stage of my life and there are several listed on my MUST-HAVE product list:
1. Madara Tinting Fluid in Moon Flower. It does double duty: Moisturize and cover. The perfect light foundation.
2. Elixery Lipsticks in Pixie. No lead in THIS lipstick brand! Pixie is the perfect color for my skin tone and its creaminess hydrates perfectly.
3. I also use the Kinky-Curly Knot Today as a conditioner/leave-in as well. It eliminates frizz, hydrates and holds without stickiness or stiffness.
4. Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. It only took me 20+ years to find the perfect haircare brand for my wavy hair and I have used it for the last 4 years.
6. shhh. I never travel without it. It is the only shaving product I use, I occasionally use it as a shampoo, especially when traveling, and I bathe with it 75% of the time. (when I’m not testing other shower products). There are no TSA size restrictions for a solid and there is also no fear of spillage or leaking in luggage or gym bag.
7. Vie Collection Eye Correction Cream. The best eye cream I have ever found and have used it for 14 years. It combats puffiness, dark circles and has the most magnificent anti-aging properties I have found. I use it around my lips as well.
Becky Sturm has been a hair dresser for over 20 years and has owned her own salon. With the growth of the retail in the salon, Becky opened the StormSister Spatique. SpaSister carries specialized products such as INtelligent Nutrients, Panpuri, Phytoceane, Phytomer Vie Collection, Phytomer and Phytoceane Homme. Becky also created shhh. an all in one solid product perfect for travel or every day use.