Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Estée Lauder as of 1/20/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
This post is a work in progress, I’m still reviewing all of the products.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Estée Lauder
• Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Balm
• Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam
• Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask
• Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules
• Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask
• Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-In-Oil
• Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Recovery
• Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II
• Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Synchronized Recovery
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II: Chemical Sunscreen (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)
• Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreens
• Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme: Chemical Sunscreen (Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride)
• Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Moisture Creme: Licorice Root
• DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant & UV Defense SPF 50: Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate, Licorice Root
• DayWear Anti-Oxidant 72H-Hydration Sorbet Creme SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreens, Licorice Root
• DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit BB Creme SPF 35: Chemical Sunscreens, Licorice Root
• DayWear Eye Cooling Anti-Oxidant Moisture GelCreme: Licorice Root
• DayWear Matte Oil-Control Anti-Oxidant Moisture Gel Creme: Salicylate
• DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreens, Licorice Root
• DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme Oil-Free SPF 25: Chemical Sunscreens, Licorice Root
• DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15: Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate
• NightWear Plus 3-Minute Detox Mask: Licorice Root, Salicylate
• NightWear Plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Creme: Licorice Root, Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.