It’s been a long time since I put together an entire makeup kit. In my normal life, I use a mixture of high and low products, though many of my every day staples are ones that you can buy at your local drugstore. If a $10 product works just as well (or better) than a $30 product, why spend the extra money? Today I’m sharing an entire drugstore makeup kit!
My Drugstore Makeup Kit Picks:
1. Maybelline Dream BB Fresh: This is a great CC Cream! It has just the right amount of coverage, is a light weight moisturizer and blends into your skin beautifully.
5. NYX Eye Shadow Base: This is my normal go-to shadow primer. It covers up my lids, helps my shadow blend better and last all day, and it only takes a few seconds to apply.
6. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Stylist Prep and Shape Brow Liner Kit: As I’ve gotten older, I’ve come to depend upon my brow products more and more. A well defined brow can go a long way towards making my makeup look amazing! This palette from L’Oreal is one of my favorites, it has a wax and just right powder.
7. L’Oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quads in Boudoir Charme: The Colour Riche quads are my favorite drugstore shadows. They are well pigmented and look much more expensive than they really are! I’ve found that 4 colors is great, it gives me the chance to create a few looks with the same quad, but it isn’t overwhelming.
8. Maybelline Lasting Drama in Glazed Toffee: I love this eye liner! The formula is gel-like, it is very easy to smudge right after application but after about 30 seconds it stays put. So, smudge fast, then it will stay perfect all day!