It’s been a long time since I put together an entire makeup kit. In my normal life, I use a mixture of high and low products, though many of my every day staples are ones that you can buy at your local drugstore. If a $10 product works just as well (or better) than a $30 product, why spend the extra money? Today I’m sharing an entire drugstore makeup kit!
My Drugstore Makeup Kit Picks:
1. Maybelline Dream BB Fresh: This is a great CC Cream! It has just the right amount of coverage, is a light weight moisturizer and blends into your skin beautifully.
2. L’Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer: A medium to full concealer that simply does not cake!
3. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder: I love a good translucent powder, and this one is finely milled and does a great job of soaking up any excess oil. I often have one in my purse!
4. Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit: A matte bronzer, light blush and just right highlighter all in one spot.
5. NYX Eye Shadow Base: This is my normal go-to shadow primer. It covers up my lids, helps my shadow blend better and last all day, and it only takes a few seconds to apply.
6. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Stylist Prep and Shape Brow Liner Kit: As I’ve gotten older, I’ve come to depend upon my brow products more and more. A well defined brow can go a long way towards making my makeup look amazing! This palette from L’Oreal is one of my favorites, it has a wax and just right powder.
7. L’Oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quads in Boudoir Charme: The Colour Riche quads are my favorite drugstore shadows. They are well pigmented and look much more expensive than they really are! I’ve found that 4 colors is great, it gives me the chance to create a few looks with the same quad, but it isn’t overwhelming.
8. Maybelline Lasting Drama in Glazed Toffee: I love this eye liner! The formula is gel-like, it is very easy to smudge right after application but after about 30 seconds it stays put. So, smudge fast, then it will stay perfect all day!
9. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and L’Oreal Voluminous Feline Mascara: I have a combination of products to really give me long and lush lashes. In general, I’ve found that any mascara from L’Oreal, CoverGirl or Maybelline is a good buy!
10. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in 630 Seduction: A great peachy-nude color that will work for a variety of occasions.
What products make it into your drugstore makeup kit? I would love to know!