David Bank, MD is a Dermatologist at The Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Surgery in Mount Kisco, NY
1. CeraVe makes a cleanser (CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser) that is effective in taking off bacteria and makeup, yet gentle enough to not dry out skin.
2. Many makeup removers tend to be too harsh, so it’s important to find one that removes waterproof makeup yet doesn’t strip skin of natural oils such as Ole Henricksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths.
3. Try a cleansing oil to remove makeup, dirt and bacteria from skin in one fell swoop such as Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil.
Karen Stolman, MD is a Dermatologist in Salt Lake City and she writes Skinality
4. I like the eye makeup remover made by Aveda (Pure Comfort Eye Makeup Remover) because it is refreshing, gentle and minus the additives.
5. I love using a simple gentle cleanser like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
Debra Jaliman, MD is a Dermatologist in New York City
6. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is gentle and moisturizing. It contains glycerin and hyaluronic acid and also ceramides. Great for even the most sensitive skin.
7. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit. It’s got a great scent and contains salicylic acid. Great for oily, acne prone skin.
8. Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Make up Remover. Great for very sensitive eyes, doesn’t irritate and actually removes the eye makeup.
10. Tatcha Oil Cleanser is very nice and a bit more hydrating while still being natural. Both of these remove eye makeup as well!