1. Revlon’s Kissable Balm Lip Stain $8 Need a lippie that takes very little time to apply and will last throughout the day? Say hello to Revlon’s Kissable Balm Lip Stain. love everything about this lip stain. It lasts forever and even if I need some added pigmentation I can toss it in my purse and then pull it out in a pinch.
2. Maybelline Fit ME Concealer $6 Okay so many mamas may not have time to apply foundation but Maybelline Fit ME Concealer can be pretty dynamite when used under the eyes. This comes in very handy when you’re like me and live with eternal bags under your eyes.
3. ecoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set $12 Okay mommy, no need to spend a ton of money on expensive brushes. Especially when some of the cheaper ones can do the same thing. I adore EcoTools’ Bamboo Brush set. It gives me just the right amount of brushes and these brushes are so unbelievably soft and durable.
4. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream $6 Don’t have time to put on foundation? Or want to have a nice primer for the skin? I’m a fan of this one. And I love that it comes in so many wonderful shades for mommies of all complexions.
5. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara $6 I’m a mascara lover (obviously) and if I didn’t have to review so many I really would stick to the same ones. L’Oreal Voluminous would be one of ‘em. I just love how applying one coat can give me crazy volumized lashes!
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Master Duo liner $7 Yes, girl. Yes. Eyeliner can really make those eyes pop and it’s important to use one that won’t budge after a few hours. This Maybelline eyeliner is some kind of awesome. Oh! And the best thing about it? It’s practically waterproof!
7. Kiss My Face Face & Neck Lotion $14 Yikes! Didn’t intend on spending that much time at the park with your little one? Next time you’ll need to pack the Kiss My Face SPF 50 Face & Neck Lotion. It’s fragrance-free and is the perfect travel-friendly size.
8. Milani Baked Blush $6 Wait! Where are you going, mama? Yes, you’re in a hurry but quickly toss some color on those cheeks. Milani’s Baked Blush is milled so finely that applying it is almost foolproof. Trust me, I know. I’ve applied in while sitting at a stop light.
9. Boscia Blotting Liners $10 Every mom deserves to not be shiny, these papers will take care of that problem quickly without leaving behind any powdery mess.
My friend Brittany from Clumps of Mascara was nice enough to share her favorite picks with me! I’ve been a fan of hers for years (look, I wrote about her crazy UDPP discovery way back in 2008!), and I’m so honored to call her my friend now. In addition to running her blog, she has a super adorable baby girl and works full time. If anyone knows how to get ready in a flash, it is this super hard working mama!