Celeb Hairstylist Birgitte Philippides is sharing her favorite hair products today!
1. René Furterer NATURIA dry shampoo (I use this personally and it’s a life-saver and time-saver!)
2. KLORANE Shampoo with mango butter
3. Hot Tools Tourmaline Tools Lite Ionic 1875 professional hair dryer
4. Hot Tools- Flocked Hair Rollers in Jumbo Size
5. René Furterer VEGETAL FINISHING SPRAY
6. Colette Malouf hair accessories
7. Malin and Goetz Peppermint shampoo
8. Andis T-Outliner for men’s grooming
9. Malin and Goetz hair pomade
10. Kiehl’s hair brush (Was a limited edition, no longer available)
Birgitte has worked for the past two decades with some of the most influential people in the world: Beyonce, Richard Gere, Anna Wintour, P. Diddy, Hugh Jackman, Natalie Portman and many others. Her list of clients are a virtual who’s who in the world of music, entertainment, fashion, politics, publishing, sports and business. Birgitte has helped some of the top creative forces in the worlds of media, film and advertising bring their artistic visions to life, working behind-the-scenes on projects for HBO, Calvin Klein, SHOWTIME, Ralph Lauren, W, Vanity Fair and Vogue.