When traveling, I want access to all of my makeup and beauty items quickly and easily. I have tried many different travel makeup bags and travel accessories over the years, and recently I have found that I need a new set of bags.
Personally, I like a big case that opens on the top for my makeup. I can unzip it and have everything in once spot, and since they aren’t very deep they are easy to dig around and find what I am looking for.
I don’t put my makeup brushes in the same travel case as my makeup. I love cases that have slots for my brushes, and I can open them or unroll to reveal my brushes easily.
Finally, for my other items, such as shampoo or skin care, I like cases that open up with different see through compartments. I can organize the compartments to easily find what I need. I prefer the interior of this bag to be plastic, so it can be easily cleaned if anything spills.
Here’s a look at a few of the travel makeup bags I’ve had my eye on. Note, the day that this post published I received probably the best makeup travel case ever in the mail. Here’s a preview from Instagram, I’ll publish a full review in the next few days!
1. Sophia Joy Striped Riviera Double Zip Train Case Cosmetic Bag
2. Sephora J Goldcrown for Sephora Collection: Bleeding Hearts The Universalist
3. Petunia Pickle Bottom Travel Train Case
5. SOHO Jungle Jam Collection Deluxe Cosmetic Weekender
6. Make Up For Ever Professional Bag
7. Sonia Kashuk Rollup Makeup Brush Bag – Pink Marble
My guide to travel beauty, full of travel tips, tricks and must have products!