1. Stila Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palettes in Soul: I own 2 of these palettes, and I swear that I’ve taken pics and will eventually post them, but I really do love them. I bought them just before my birthday in August, and I use them 3 or 4 days a week! I know they got mixed reviews by other bloggers, but for me they’re perfect. I’m a big fan of Stila’s formula, I like having so many shimmery neutrals together, and the mirror is huge, which is really great for travel!
2. Too Faced Country Palette: I somehow haven’t yet posted my pictures of the Country and Rock n Roll Palettes. I use both palettes together, the Country Palette seems to be difficult for me to use without New Romantic in the Rock n Roll palette.
3. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection (my Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Review): This is one of my default every day palettes. Birthday Suit is an amazing neutral for me, If I’m pressed for time I immediately reach for it and just do a simple wash of color over my entire lid.
4. Too Faced Rock n Roll Palette: I reach for this all the time! You can check out my review of the Too Faced Rock n Roll Palette here.
5. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: This is my favorite of the 3 Naked Palettes. I think it is the most wearable by people of all skin tones.
6. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics: This is the newest Naked Basics, and it was created to really pair up with Naked2. I don’t think you need both Basics palettes, so if you have Basics 1, then I’d skip it.
7. Too Faced Everything Nice Set: I’m always a sucker for the Too Faced Holiday sets and this is my favorite so far this year! Watch for a review soon!
8. Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set: This is the Tarte Sephora exclusive and it’s pretty amazing! A lot of neutral shadows and fun extras that come in easy to travel with sizes.
Product Sent for Review, I Bought It Myself, Affiliate Links