As soon as the weather gets a little cooler, I want alllll the dark nail polishes! I tend to reach for dark reds and purples the most, but I also have a lot of browns and metallics that I’ll use as well. And yes, I do have all of these shades, except for that sequin one from Alexa. It’s been hanging out in my Nordstrom cart for the longest time while I covet it. I’m still including it, I need to just buy it!
What is your go-to color this fall?
1. Essie Smokin’ Hot This is a great dark purple-greige that I’ve loved for years! I think I’m on bottle #2. Buy it from Nordstrom, ULTA or Target
2. China Glaze The Great Outdoors Wood You Wanna This is a warm brown tone that has a bit of a metallic foil sheen to it. Buy it at Sally Beauty or Amazon
3. NARS Black Fire Is it grey or is it blue? It’s kind of both, and it seems to change depending upon the light. Buy it at NARS
4. Chanel Provocation A dark berry red tone, it is a little more purple on me than Vamp. It really is a plum when applied. Buy it at Chanel or Nordstrom
5. OPI Nail Lacquer Lincoln Park After Dark This is a bit of an “old school” deep vampy shade, but it’s one of my favorites! This is really the first vampy color that I wore regularly. It’s a very deep purple and can look almost black in some lights. Buy it at Sally Beauty, Macy’s or ULTA