Today for Top 10 Tuesday we’re sharing our favorite colorful eyeliner alternatives to black and brown liner. I’m definitely an eyeliner girl (I have a huge collection), and while I have my fair share of blacks and browns, I really love reaching for another color to add some depth to my eye look. I had a really hard time coming up with this list, but these are the ones that I seem to reach for most frequently. I even found a drugstore dupe in my collection for one of the discontinued Urban Decay pencils!
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in LSD (get it here or here) LSD is a navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro-sparkle according to Sephora. I love to layer this one over a black eyeliner and smudge it out just to show off a hint of the shimmer.
2. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eye Liner in Blackberry (get it here) I’m usually a huge fan of the Elizabeth Arden Smoky Liner, but they recently sent me a few of their Precision Glide Eye Liners to try out and I’m in love! They last all day, the colors are beautiful, and I can’t stop wearing Blackberry.
3. L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Silver 4. L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Gold (get them here or here) These are by far the best applying, most vibrant metallic liners I’ve ever used. They do have a few tricks to using them (see my full L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Review) such as a few tricks for properly sharpening. They’re worth the trouble!
5. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 12L (get it here) This is a super pretty blue With Green Highlights, I wear it usually as just a hint of color on my upper or lower lash line.
6. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eye Liner in Sapphire (get it here) Similar to the eyeliner in Blackberry, this is a great black/brown alternative. On the eye it is hard to tell that it isn’t just black, but it adds some great depth to my eyes. It really does look better than black many days!
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Crash (get it here or here) I hadn’t realized that Crash was discontinued until I was looking it up for this post! It is one of those cult colors that UD seems to release in special sets frequently. I have 2 of them (this is my back up), if you keep your eyes open it will be available! According to their “discontinued UD liner page” they recommend trying Delinquent or Rockstar as alternatives.
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Mars (get it here or here) Another discontinued liner, I got this one in a special holiday set and really love it! It doesn’t appear on their discontinued liner page like Crash does, and while I initially thought Junkie on that page would be a similar green, it’s pretty different due to shimmer.