This week, the Makeup Wars gals have decided to share what is on our holiday wish lists! I’m concentrating on beauty only, and you’ll notice a theme. Namely, I go for eye shadows mostly. To me this is the time of year to stock up on those limited edition palettes that you’ll be reaching for year round.
1. Mally Beauty Evercolor Eyeliner Library: This is a QVC exclusive, and I fully admit that I got sucked in by a video that Mally posted on her Facebook page recently, showing how quick and easy an eye look is with these pencils. Mally is the brand I want to try out most in the New Year, and this kit looks fab!
2. Mally Perfect Palette Total Face Kit: More Mally. She uses a lot of these shades in her videos. So I’m obsessing over them.
3. Mally The Perfect Smokey Eye: Notice a theme yet? I like the looks of the shadows in this kit, and I think I’d spice it up a lot with some of the shadows already in my collection.
4. YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick: You know that pic on Pinterest of the girl putting on the perfect nude lippie and it is the YSL? And how most people can wear 1 or 2 and it is ahhhhmazing and drool worthy? I want it. I covet it. And I tried out both shades at Sephora this weekend and it didn’t work on me. I might need to just buy it and really try it out, I think applying yourself is a bit different than using the tester. But I really want the YSL or a Chanel in a perfect nude…
5. Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer Trio: I love to stick one of these in my pocket and just go. I’m running out, time to stock up!
6. Too Faced The Return Of Sexy Eye Shadow: I’m usually all about eye shadow palettes at the holidays, and I love the colors in this one!
7. Stila In the Light Palette: I looooove Stila shadows, and this one has just enough neutral and just enough interesting to make it perfect for travel and every day.
8. Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Palette: Seriously. Just look at those greens. I think I’ve said enough.
9. Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette in Warm Neutrals and 10. Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette in Cool Neutrals: Yes, I’m cool toned. I don’t care, I think these are both neutral enough (and look at the eye shadows…. ohhhh… my precious….) I think I want both.